Prism – LGBT+
We are Prism
Launched in June 2016, Prism is Bristol’s free LGBT+ Alcohol & Drug Support service run by BDP. Prism was launched to respond to the barriers that have stopped people who identify as LGBT+ from accessing support that’s right for them.
We’re not anti-drugs or pro-drugs. We understand that some people use drugs, so we want them to do so as safely as possible and feel as in control as they can.
What do we do?
- Advice about safer drug use
- Information about what you’re using
- Support you to reduce use, take back control and make the changes you want
- Offer 1-to-1 support
- Provide access to extra support or treatment options
- Discuss concerns about a family member, friend or loved one
Specialised interests include party drugs, alcohol use and the chem sex scene.
Where can you find us?
- Bars, nightclubs and saunas: Old Market Street, West Street and Frogmore Street.
- Festivals: Bristol Pride, Trans Pride South West and UK Leather Pride.