Student in Bristol? Find out what services are available.
From Fresher’s week to dissertation hand-in, BDP is here to support students who use alcohol and other drugs. We recognise that using drugs is a common part of lots of students’ lives and believe that providing accurate information and support will help students make healthier decisions.
BDP is a confidential service. Anything you share with us will not be passed onto your university, college, GP or parents unless you ask us to.
What do we do?
· Advice around safer drug use
· Support to make changes to your drug use
· Referrals into structured treatment services
· Someone to talk to if you’re concerned about a friend/family member
· Harm reduction workshops for your society/student group
· Reagent testing kits (University of Bristol only)
· Drug awareness training for staff
Where can you find us?
University of Bristol Harm Reduction Sessions:
Every Friday 10 – 4.30, Brunswick Court, Bristol BS2 8PE.
Please note that because of Coronavirus these sessions are by appointment only. To book an appointment please get in contact.
How to contact us?
Call us on 0117 987 6000
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us:
Follow us on Twitter – @TheDrop_BDP
Follow us on Instagram – @TheDrop_BDP